A Drive Back in Time
- A black 1939 Mercury Convertible with a white top. The car has been restored, but still has its original Flat Head V-8 Engine with 6-volt electrical system. The interior of the car is immaculate and must be seen to be appreciated. This model car debuted in
November 1939, making it the first of its kind. It is listed as able to start and running well.
- A 1951 Packard 250 Series Convertible with a burgundy top and red interior. The Packard has been completely restored. The top and lift system are new, as are the exterior paint, interior carpets and all four tires. With less than 3,000 Series 250 convertibles built in 1951, this is a rare antique classic automobile.
- A 1952 Buick Super Rivera Two-Door with a white hard top. The interior features beige cloth trimmed with red leather, only available on the convertible and wagon models. The radio and heater are in working order and in great condition. The chrome fenders are a distinctive feature of the 1952 model. This Super Rivera is equipped with an automatic transmission and a 263 cubic inch engine.
- A 1980 Chevrolet El Camino that has been completely restored. This El Camino is a fifth generation, with a light blue exterior and beautiful blue interior which is “as close to perfect as you get,” says Bill Wiseman, owner of
Wiseman Motor Company. It also has brand new tires and a totally rebuilt AC system.
- A 1966 Chevrolet Nova 4-door with a 6-cylinder engine and standard transmission. This second-generation Nova has been completely restored and the interior is like new. The near-flawless blue Nova comes with many accessories, including radio, heater, front and rear bumper guards, and more.
Bill also mentions that, “Each of these vehicles have been beautifully restored and are ready to be enjoyed by their new owners for years to come.”
Additional information and photographs can be found on each auction page. All vehicles are listed with an undisclosed reserve amount which must be met before any vehicle is sold.
Interested buyers will need to register as a bidder with AuctionDeals. Registration is easy and free and can be completed at auctiondeals.com/Register.
|Angela Jones||Bill Wiseman|
|AuctionDeals||Wiseman Motor Company, Inc.|
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/ba8270fe-fd5f-4f97-a6f8-b62c6b557cb4
Source: Liquidity Services, Inc.